Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Central Steering


The picture shows the new steering mast and handlebar installed on a Sprint NT.  There is about 5 cm of height adjustment so you can fine tune the fit once it is inside the Borealis.  The mast makes getting in and out a bit different from before.  You can still step onto the ground through the footholes but it is easier to just stand on the frame and sit down.  I avoided trying this before as I didn't want to mess up the paint on the frame.  I found when I tried this that I actually stepped on the composite bracket that wraps around the curciform to attach the shell to the frame.  There is a little area in the middle where you could still step on the paint but a bit of protective film over this area would solve that issue. 

No comments:

Post a Comment