I have started on building a rib to stiffen the front top section of the Borealis. This has come about as a result of the how well ribs I made for the Milan worked out. Right now the front top section of the Borealis is stiffened by the lip at the back end of the section. I put a fair bit of material in the lip to make it stiffer but with the rib I can reduce this some. This reduction should almost account for the weight of the rib. The only real negative I can see so far is the extra work involve in making and installing the rib. Hopefully there will be more orders for the Borealis to justify making incremental improvements. Here is the picture of the beginnings of the rib.
Rather than pulling the part out of the mould I just built the rib on top of the bag film. I will pop it loose from the nylon film on top of the part after it has cured for a couple more days. Then just more sanding and a mould can be built.